Change background image
Marquel

Tech Support

Forum upgraded to a latest version with alot of features... thanks for your patient

Like this post? OldestAfter all

Genju

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:24 pm

• Genju

Genju

Forum  Owner
Get your own Depositfile premium account Empty Get your own Depositfile premium account

Step 1 -

Go to www.depositfiles.com and sign up for a free account using your own username and password. After creating your account, log into it.

Step 2 -

Now you need a Mozilla Plugin, called SPOOF. Download SPOOF plugin from here
(new window) and install the plugin and restart your browser. After
restarting your browser, log into your depositfile.com account which you
have created recently if you are signed out automatically.

Step 3 -

Now paste The below java script code into your browser url box and hit enter. See below image

javascript:var i = 0;var url = new
Array("","","spoof://depositfiles.com/gold/shared_key.php?key=45wz4b6n9ado4o2p;ref://www.padraoseries.com","","spoof://depositfiles.com/gold/shared_key.php?key=7h0dn5y3sgen0nsa;ref://www.hentairules.net","spoof://depositfiles.com/gold/shared_key.php?key=15dbhodrpjkvaxtc;ref://www.crdd.org","","","spoof://depositfiles.com/gold/shared_key.php?key=2oakf040uuowilqc;ref://www.popion.ir","","","spoof://depositfiles.com/gold/shared_key.php?key=2e1bmupj8y7pkzsb;ref://daninas.blogspot.com","","","spoof://depositfiles.com/gold/shared_key.php?key=3hxzwiznlua8sp7w;ref://www.gqrw.com","spoof://depositfiles.com/gold/shared_key.php?key=rseolmfnxabxdhqt;ref://www.musikadj.net","spoof://depositfiles.com/de/gold/shared_key.php?key=pzk6dmd44787l18s;ref://downseries.com","spoof://depositfiles.com/en/gold/shared_key.php?key=0faisouyudbgbgry;ref://ba-k.com","spoof://depositfiles.com/en/gold/shared_key.php?key=1d0pzgoagbgz10nw;ref://forums.compneedz.com","","spoof://depositfiles.com/gold/shared_key.php?key=qxa2ovgmzraecj8c;ref://www.skachek.net","spoof://depositfiles.com/gold/shared_key.php?key=cor0ivbd6k84x6od;ref://www.skynetmod.info","spoof://depositfiles.com/gold/shared_key.php?key=9x9uguey35xrf8c1;ref://dnblog.in/blog/","spoof://depositfiles.com/gold/shared_key.php?key=3recawmfovokx7tj;ref://www.aaronsadler.com/gold/");var
h = new Date().getUTCHours();if (url[h] != "") {location = url[h];}
else {for (i=0;url[h] == "";i++)var geloeschtesElement =
url.shift();url.push(geloeschtesElement);}if (i > 0) {var min = 60 -
new Date().getUTCMinutes();alert(i-1 + "h " + min + "m");}

Get your own Depositfile premium account Kdxanvy3ijfeu34men1

You may be have to wait for 7 minutes. After then, you are done. Now you
have premium account for either 1 day or 7 day. Remember you can create
unlimited accounts for your own.

TRY FOR YOUR OWN BENEFITS!Get your own Depositfile premium account Beat

UPDATES: 11/10/2010

Meron ako bagong trick to have another premium accounts in depositfiles.
I will give the trick if you hit thanks button and leave comments to
this post.

Reply by Facebook